TERMS & CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
- All goods remain the property of Scorpion Media until paid for in full.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Scorpion Media’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
This website and its content is Copyright 2017 Scorpion Media, a Raid Photographic company. All Rights Reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
If you have any complaints about our service, please email us. We endeavour to respond to all compaints within 5 working days. We will attempt to resolve all complaints within 28 days of the date your complaint is received. At all stages of the complaint process we will advise you, via email, of the steps we are taking to resolve the matter. As of the 15th February 2016 if a dispute cannot be handeld internally you can consult the EU online resolution platform according to the Alternative Dispute Resolution for Consumer Disputes (Amendment) Regulations 2015.
Delivery of all goods is made on an ex-shop basis (INCO terms apply).
All sales are subject to English law and the jurisdiction of the English courts.
All content & images displayed on scorpionmedia.co.uk are the property of Scorpion Media or their respective owners. Under no circumstances may you re-use any of the information on this site for your own personal gain.
Anyone using or purchasing from scorpionmedia.co.uk is deemed to have read and understood the above Terms and Conditions.
If a customer is not available to sign for their order and does not respond to the delivery note provided by either Royal Mail or the chosen courier, and the order is then returned by either Royal Mail or the courier to us at Scorpion Print, we reserve the right to charge the customer for the repeated postage costs incurred in re-sending the order by the same service. We will contact the customer and confirm that they still wish to proceed with their order before taking any further monies and dispatching the aforementioned goods.
If in this circumstance the customer wishes to decline having the order re-sent or no response is received from the customer within 30 days, the order will be destroyed.
We reserve the right to amend these terms & conditions in compliance with current UK & EU law.
These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
Upon receiving a deposit to commission a website design we will arrange a meeting to discuss with you the Scope of Works and any additional products that you may need. Upon completition of the meeting a Scope of Works document will be drafted which will include agreed pages and milestones, you will need to sign this document as an agreement to carry out work. If the company has completed what they need to by the milestones deadlines then final payment will be due, if it is not possible to complete the content of pages as the client has failed to supply the requested information this down to the client and full payment must be made. Deposits are non-refundable as this covers the initial set up and admin costs associated with creating a website.
Returns & Refunds
Our returns and refunds policy is covered in more detail on the Returns and Refunds page.