The price of an advertising shoot for use online or in print varies wildly from project to project, advertising is also licensed for use differently to e-commerce pack shots. The 2 things you need to consider are:
1) What is the purpose of your imagery and where are you going to use it?
2) What is your budget for a photographer and does this include expenses?
We will always try to provide you the content you need within your budget, if we believe it is an unrealistic target we will tell you. There are many ways to get what you need and by knowing your budget we can suggest suitable options for you. Below is a list of questions we ask to get you a more accurate quote:
– What is the product, who is the brand?
– Do you have any mood boards?
– Where is the imagery going to be used e.g. print or online, as part of a flyer design, packaging, on the header image of a website, within a blog post, on a billboard, as part of an editorial in a magazine, All Print Media, All Digital Media.
– Time you wish to use the imagery for e.g. 1 year, 2 year, 10 years, unlimited (please note Royalty Free usage is usually charged at a higher rate and is advised against as your content will not stay current)
– What territories will it be seen in: Worldwide, EU, Non-EU, Asia… or by Band A, B, C or D.
– Do you need us to act as your creative agency to help you design your media and sketch your concepts?
– Do you require people in your images which may need to be casted?
– For lifestyle imagery will you be supplying Fashion Stylists, Hair Stylist, Make Up artist, Set Designers or is this something you would like to handle?
– Will you be present during shooting?
– If shooting on location or abroad we will need to work out location fees, studio hire, equipment hire, travel, visas, hotels and food.
GET IN TOUCH
Have an idea or a project, lets meet up and build some awesome stuff!